Forty Five

For the love of wine

Wine

Pinot Noir

Forty Five Pinot Noir is 100 percent Pinot Noir, with 20 percent whole cluster fermentation. It was harvested on Oct. 22, 2010. It was aged for 15 months on the lees in neutral French oak, and zero percent new oak. For the first four months, the lees was stirred biweekly into the wine.

Pinot Blanc

Forty Five Pinot Blanc is 100 percent Pinot Blanc. It is fermented on the skins, with no secondary fermentation. It was aged for eight months, 40 percent in neutral French oak and the remaining 60 percent in stainless steel.

Ben

About

Ben Friesen has been making wine since 2005. He has worked for Chard Farm in New Zealand and Williams Selyem in the Russian River Valley of California. In Oregon's Willamette Valley, he has made wine for Dobbes Family Estate and Andrew Rich Wines, and he currently works for Apolloni Vineyards.

Ben started making his own wines in 2010. Forty Five captures everything of his experience with land and grapes.

Contact

Email us below or just give us a call at (503) 860-7781.